CDDF is a non-profit / non-governmental organization contributing to many community development activities in the Island. It has established in 2004 by a team of professionals who are having experience in working in the fields of Public Administration, Social Work, Human Rights, Project Planning and Management working with government sector as well as local and international donor agencies such as UNDP, Save the Children, CIDA, Unicef, World Bank, ADB etc. CDDF applies participatory methodologies and bottom up approaches when planning and implanting its community development programmes / projects.
- Respect for diversity/Humanity
- Co-corporation over competition.
- Inclusive development.
- Human dignity and social justice.
- Participatory approaches.
- Commitment / dedication to upliftthe lives of poor.
- Develop partnership for development.